Pages

Sunday 13 September 2015

COFFEE BREAK WITH SAMANTHA FONTEIN






What book do you wish you had written ? 

 Ohhh, what a great question. Hmmmmm, then I’m going to go with ‘Walter Lord’ and his book ‘A night to remember’ first published in 1955.  Why? Because I am a HUGE Titanic nerd and the idea of interviewing survivors, just makes me go gaga lol. 

What's your favourite of your books ? , 

Evil question... It’s like asking which is my favourite child? Hahaha. Out of the 8 books, I’m going to have to go with my Dragonflies Trilogy and each of those for their own reasons.

Which of your books was the most fun to write ?

They all have been, but I do love writing the ‘Wee Bookie Of Nookie series’

Which of your books was the hardest  to write ? 

The Dragonflies Trilogy, there is lots of ME peppered throughout it.

Your book is being made into  a movie, which star would you beg to make a cameo appearance ? 

Michael Fassbender purely for my own self indulgence hahahaha. But I would love Gerard Butler to be Rubin and Clive Owen for Duncan hahaha

Coffee, tea or wine ?

A cup of tea please one sugar, or a extra dirty Martini if you’re buying me a drink.

You are taking me on holiday, where are we going and why

We are going to Italy, to my Sorrella’s place up in the mountains in Tuscany. The views are amazing and the air is so pure.

Who is your favourite book boyfriend ? (Not yours ) 
  
Dirk Pitt, from the Clive Cussler books, I have been crushing on him since I was 14. 

What was the last thing you ate ? 

A Smoked Ham and Beetroot sandwich. Beetroot is part of my daily diet, its a superfood.

Which of your character’s would you ;

A, marry ~ Duncan Peters or Jackson Harvey
B, sleep with ~ Rubin of course, but I don’t think we would be sleeping hahahaha.
C, murder ~ Gonna go with George de Vere, oh, but I did that hahaha






A Taste of Turkish Delight ~ Wee Bookie of Nookie novella series

Releasing 27th September 2015
~SYNOPSIS ~

The year is 2001, and we find Rubin Miller and his Best Friend, Duncan Peters (Dragonflies Trilogy) in Turkey, dealing with a very troublesome client...
Rubin’s beautiful ‘Mediterranean Goddess’…
Will he have his taste of Turkish Delight?
… Or will she prove to be more than a mouthful, even for our dashing Scottish rogue?
A Taste

Of
Turkish Delight
*This book contains Mature Content and is intended for readers 18+*

ADD TO YOUR TBR LIST

FOLLOW SAMANTHA FONTIEN

1 comment: