Pages

Monday 14 September 2015

COFFEE BREAK WITH ELIAS RAVEN



What book do you wish you had written ?

I had to think about this for a minute. More like books then book. One of my favorite authors of all time is Patricia A. McKillip
she wrote a series of books called the Riddle Master trilogy. I've read all three probably at least a dozen times.




What's your favorite of your books ?
The current one "Cain - Sins Of The Father". I've written two novels. This will be the first one that is published. I have hopes
to have the second one out sometime next year.



Which of your books was the most fun to write ?
The first one - "Falls Dance". I wrote it during a Nanowrimo event in one month and wrote it very stream of thought without
worrying about structure or anything. I just was writing on what images and characters came to me and let it fly.




Which of your books was the hardest  to write ?
This one, "Cain - Sins Of The Father."



Your book is being made into  a movie, which star would you beg to make a cameo appearance ?
Keanu Reeves or Christopher Walken.



Coffee, tea or wine ?
Coffee



You are taking me on holiday, where are we going and why ?
The orient express. Land in England, take the chunnel to France. Leave Paris and go all the way to Venice Italy.
As to the why, it is a bucket list vacation for me. The train cars date back to the 20's and the trip is like being
on a private cruise of Europe.. It's very very elegant.




What was the last thing you ate ?
Ham Sandwich.



Which of your character’s would you



A, marry - Genevieve.



B, sleep with - Genevieve.



C, murder - Qaylin

No comments:

Post a Comment