Pages

Friday 10 April 2015

**REVIEW** THE VIPER by KELE MOON


Marcos Rivera is a fighter. A gang member. Someone who has seen the dark side of humankind and survived. He has lost family and gained enemies. He has stolen cars and destroyed hearts, stripping one for money and the other for pleasure. His past is haunted and his future is bleak. 


Until her. 


Katie Foster is a high school history teacher. Smart, strong, and sexy. She is a woman Marcos shouldn’t want. Shouldn’t touch. Shouldn’t love. He met her in Garnet, a backwards, hick town that’s the last place in the world he wants to be, but he finds himself going back, all for a taste of the forbidden. 


Katie represents all that is good in the world, and Marcos knows he’s nothing but trouble for her perfect life. He fights and he screws. He commits crimes and he breaks the rules. He will never change and he will never escape his gang lifestyle. 


Or can he? 


What happens when two different people from two very different walks of life risk it all by giving into the passion that threatens to consume both of them? Can a woman who only knows how to play it safe give her heart to a man who lives hard and loves harder? 


Can she survive The Viper?






I had not read Kele’s previous series so she is a new to me author.

This is a stunning story and I plan to dive into book two in a minute I just need to get my thoughts on paper first!

I will start with Marcos, oh what a sexy bad boy gangster trying to go straight. He is honest, loyal and straight talking. He is sexy in all the right wrong ways. I have a thing for the sexy thug so he was right up my street. I will mention here that is relationship with his cousin Chuito is something truly special and I loved that secondary part of the story as it developed.

Katie is a divorced high school teacher and could not be more opposite of Marcos, but they crash into each others lives and the emotion and feeling I got from Katie was over whelming! The instant connection is not insta love but a deeper sort of tether.

He is a man who wants to be more than his past and be worthy of Katie, can he? Can she she accept the thug?

Super sexy, funny and just enough angst for me.

4 **** i love a gangster stars from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment