Pages

Sunday 27 March 2016

**REVIEW** SLIP OF THE TONGUE by JESSICA HAWKINS




I’m not sure where to start, i literally just finished and my heart is pounding. I adored this book and was giving it 5* but the ending was terrible. I was waiting for a ending when i realised i had read it. hard to describe without spoilers but i just don't feel like we have the final part and it wasn't a cliffhanger either. 
The story was beautifully written and i totally connected with all the characters especially Sadie who’s point of view the book is written.  The book was gripping and i simply could not put it down. such a emotional rollercoaster that i feel quite wrung out.
 Jessica has a wonderful style of writing and I cant wait to meet her in Birmingham this year. 
 * if adultery is a trigger don't read this book*

4 SEXY AND GRIPPING STARS.

No comments:

Post a Comment