Pages

Wednesday 13 January 2016

**REVIEW **MIDNIGHT MASS by SIERRA SIMONE







We are told that God will punish the wicked. That sinful men will reap what they sow. We are told to scourge our souls with prayer and pain to become clean once again.

Well, here I am. Wicked and sinful. Desperate to become clean…even though it feels so good to be dirty.

But even I never expected what came next. 

Even I never expected my punishment to come so soon.

***Midnight Mass is a novella and a sequel to Priest. It’s intended for mature audiences only.***




Oh my my how excited I was to get Father Bell back on my kindle,  I had missed him so. Priest was possibly one of the hottest books i have read but the passion our couple had dimmed a little with Tyler being so busy busy being a student and writing his dissertation. The couple have been married about 3 years at this point and Poppy is feeling neglected and Tyler is feeling possessive as ever and jealous of Anton, Poppy’s co worker. as ever Miss Simone knows how to write sex scenes that sizzle and i was left a little breathless after one or two sessions. it hurt my heart to see Tyler so at odds with himself and questioning his decision to leave the clergy. i must admit poppy had the patience of a saint because i would have kicked off way sooner than she did. its not a long book more novella size and was perfect to get a little hot father bell action before christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment