Pages

Thursday 11 December 2014

Review of No Fear by Heather Allen


Greylan Pace believed fighting was everything.

He thought making it as an MMA fighter in the pro circuit was the ultimate of goals.

Now he faces the ultimate betrayal.



The mob.

This battle isn’t for a title, but a fight for his life, and his ‘family’ who are more important to him than anything else.

Against an opponent who doesn’t play by the rules…


I was gifted this book for an honest review.

I thoroughly enjoyed No Regrets, the first book in the series the fact that it had a cliffhanger would normally put me off but I had this one, the second book to read straight away. My scoring for this may seem like a cop out again four stars but I cant give it any other score honestly its not the best book ever so cant give five stars but its worth more than three as I really enjoyed it not as much as the first which was really brilliant but still a great read and I’m not usually keen on “fighting/fighter” stories.

This books picks up where No Regrets left off (Greylan finding out his girl is Luciano’s daughter, the boss of the mob who Greylan is mixed up with due to no fault of his own).

Greylan is a born fighter and his friend from school has got him caught up with the mob and having to lose fights on their say so is something he struggles with. His sister is married to Parker who is now top dog and Grey is desperate to fight him but his love for his sister makes it hard to hate parker even though Grey knows Parker is in deep with the mob too.

I don’t want to give away many spoilers but this is a good read and I’m looking forward to reading more from Heather Allen.





No comments:

Post a Comment