Pages

Wednesday 17 December 2014


Hosted By: AfterDark Online

Title: Fabien – A Christmas Tale
Author: Sarah Michelle Lynch
Release Date: December 15th, 2014
Genre: Paranormal, Erotic Romance



Synopsis:
Centuries ago Fabien was thrown from his coven for betraying the queen who had claimed him as hers. Leticia chose him for his sexual prowess and never expected he would fall in love with a pathetic human, something she couldn’t forgive. Cursed to live alone, Fabien harbours a small hope he will one day encounter the reincarnation of his one true love.
One cold Christmas Eve Fabien bites a man who he believes could lead him to the one woman who might break the curse he’s been forced to bear for far too long.
The ancient vampire sets out to woo her in the only way he knows how but unfortunately for Fabien, love proves to be his constant undoing . . .


Excerpt:
In simple answer, I smiled and said genuinely, “I really don’t think we have met before. In fact I am sure we haven’t.”

“Hmm.” He held his chin and scratched the black stubble that looked the colour of mercury against his pallid complexion. “Well, I feel like we have met before. In fact I am usually really good at reading people, but you are so… unreachable.”

I nodded, because I agreed with him. “Lots of people say that, don’t worry. I am unreadable, unreachable… even. My husband often doesn’t thank me for it. I just prefer to keep my mystery, I suppose.”

“Doesn’t every woman?” He smiled with a twinkle in his eye.

I didn’t like how awkward it was all becoming, this random stranger appearing in my path like this, so I made a move to leave.

Except he barred my way with an arm and before I could protest, he pulled me into his arms and placed a strange but soul-wrenching kiss on my lips. It wasn’t even that I was attracted to him, no. It wasn’t that his kiss even came close to the kind of kisses I shared with Louis. No.

It was that his kiss brought to mind strange sexual images of him devouring my secret places and sampling me in ways not even Louis had yet. Also, even though his skin remained cold, his kiss was warm and as he held my cheeks in his hands, I didn’t—simply couldn’t—put up a fight of any sort.

I put my hands in his hair and it was so soft. As he kissed me much more deeply, his tongue expertly swirled around mine. I tasted something I had never tasted before, yet I couldn’t describe it. There was no taste like it. A few seconds later, I felt my whole body come alive with an aggressive arousal and I pulled away shaking and shocked.

“I love my husband,” I yelled, and I pulled the dogs with me hastily.

He did not follow me, not in body at least.

Purchase Links:

Also check out her other books:

A FINE PROFESSION 

A FINE PURSUIT 

BEDTIME CONFESSIONS 
ONE TRUE LOVER 

UNBIND 

About


Sarah Michelle Lynch has written many sub-genres of romance, from sci-fi romance to romantic erotica, contemporary and romantic thriller, to most recently Fabien… paranormal erotica!
Writing is something Sarah feels is ingrained within her. She holds a degree in English and worked in journalism before finding this very surprising creative outlet during maternity leave.
Sarah currently lives in Yorkshire with her husband and three year old daughter.


You can follow Sarah Michelle Lynch on:

Book links (you can find all the covers to download from http://sarahmichellelynch.wordpress.com:

Promotions Provided by:

No comments:

Post a Comment