Pages

Tuesday 27 October 2015

**SALE ** ALESSANFRA TORRE BLACK LIES $.99 , GIRL IN 6E $1.99

This is just a quick note to let you know about TWO sales:

BLACK LIES (standalone NYT Bestseller)
On sale for $.99! 


description: 
Brant: Became a tech billionaire by his twentieth birthday. Has been in a relationship with me for 3 years. Has proposed 4 times. Been rejected 4 times.

Lee: Cuts grass when he's not banging housewives. Good with his hands, his mouth, and his body. Has been pursued relentlessly by me for almost 2 years, whether he knows it or not. 

Go ahead. Judge me. You have no idea what my love entails.

If you think you've heard this story before, trust me - you haven't.


GIRL IN 6E:
On sale for $1.99!

links:

description:
My life, inside this apartment is simple. It works, as long as I follow the rules.

1. Don't leave the apartment. Not in case of fire, not to mail a letter, not to run an errand. The door stays shut, and I stay inside.
2. Don't get attached to clients. I take off my clothes, I stand in front of the camera, and I perform. What they want, I give. Their secrets, I keep. Everything I tell them, is a lie.
3. Don't kill anyone. I've obeyed that rule for over three years.

My life, inside this apartment was simple, and it worked. Then, I started breaking rules.

---- 

No comments:

Post a Comment