Pages

Monday 29 June 2015

**REVIEW** THE PRIEST by SIERRA SIMONE



There are many rules a priest can't break.
A priest cannot marry. A priest cannot abandon his flock. A priest cannot forsake his God.

I've always been good at following rules.
Until she came.
My name is Tyler Anselm Bell. I'm twenty-nine years old. Six months ago, I broke my vow of celibacy on the altar of my own church, and God help me, I would do it again.
I am a priest and this is my confession.

***
***Priest is a standalone, full-length novel with an HEA.  For mature audiences only.***
 







OH. MY. GOD. This is quite possibly the hottest book i have ever read. This book is full of hot sex its quite filthy and will come with a 18+ warning but OH it is so good. I heard another author discussing it and she seemed desperate for a copy so when i saw the sign up sheet for advanced reader copies  of course i applied.

The book is written from Tyler's (the Priest) point of view and is packed from the start with the sexy priests naughty thoughts. Tyler is a Catholic priest and therefore has taken a vow of Chastity. I can honestly say that this is the hottest book i have ever read. The story follows Father Bell and his new parishioner Poppy Danforth who confesses her carnal sins to Tyler and he is so engaged from the first meeting that he has dirty thoughts about Poppy and its only a matter of time  before Tyler ignore’s his vow and chastity and gives Poppy what they both need.  Will they live a happy ever after or will it all end in tears. 
I LOVED THIS STORY I'm giving it 5* but somethings i pondered during reading, Tyler is a very sexual creature and i wonder why he ever took a vow of chastity. By the end of the book i wanted to be taken on the alter YEAH. all the sex scenes were explicit and so dirty you couldn't help but be sucked in.


Bare in mind this book has religious themes and sex acts in church so if this offends you then your maybe better off avoiding this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment