Pages

Tuesday 10 November 2015

**REVIEW ** IF YOU DARE by ALESSANDRA TORRE


Description

Equal parts Dexter and 50 Shades, this is the eagerly awaited new novel from A. R. Torre, author of the award winning erotic thriller, The Girl in 6E.

The rules are the same. I can't open the door. I can't leave. I can't kill anyone.

The only difference is, I don't set the rules anymore. Guards in grey uniforms do. It is everything I never wanted and everything I always deserved. I write to you now, from a prison cell. My home for the next twenty to thirty years.

That's the going term for murder.







Another good book by Alessandra. The Deanna Madden books are well written and enjoyable to read. I find Alessandras writing easy to read, it flows well and again this is an excellent story. the ending was disappointing to me but  that just because i wanted a different ending but that is purely a personal point of view. Deanna is a very messed up character and her flaws draw us in. the secondary characters are excellently placed int his story. the only bit i found unrealistic was  *spoilers*  but again this is fiction NOT real life. Jeremy is a great character and sometimes i wanted him to walk away and others i wanted him to propose! 

No comments:

Post a Comment